bracelets can be a b*tch to put on and take off with one hand. good news! we can help with that. each bracelet, anklet, necklace, or ring is custom fit to your body, linked, then welded together to make sure that pretty little thing isn't going anywhere. unless, of course, you want it to. in that case, you can cut it off with scissors!
BONUS: every purchase makes a difference. LINK x LOU® donates a portion of sales each month to various local organizations in the cities we are located in. giving back to the communities we know and love is so important to us.
now that you know a little more about these low-maintenance, clasp-free, perfectly fitted beauties that give back, let's dive into some FAQs...
all chains are solid 14k white and yellow gold. with no tarnishing or gold to wear off, the shine will stand the test of time.
no, it can easily be removed with scissors, should you ever decide to take it off. if so, make sure to clip it at the link we welded and save your chain in case you want to Get Linked™ again in the future.
please note, permanent does not equal invincible. while it is designed for everyday wear, it is still fine jewelry.
LINK x LOU® is a pop-up ONLY business. this means private parties and pop-ups at local businesses + events. there are a couple of ways you can make sure to get your hands on one (or multiple).
1) you can host a party with friends (minimum 5 guests who will be getting linked) and we will come to you!
2) get one of your friends to host - ya know, the one who makes the best food + drinks and loves having people over :)
*NOTE - hosts receive 20% off of whatever jewelry that goes on their body
3) find us at your favorite local businesses and book an appointment (shops, salons, studios, etc.).
1) you will pick out the chain(s) you want from our current collection - deciding is the hardest part! availability is subject to change as inventory may fluctuate from parties throughout the week. we will do our best to avoid this, but no promises.
2) the Linker will size the chain to our suggested fit, apply a temporary clasp to test out the sizing, adjust until it fits just right, then, begin welding!
*once the chain is cut it is final sale, so make sure you love the style before your Linker cuts the chain.
3) once the welding process is finished, your Linker will take either a debit or credit card for payment via square. we do not accept cash or checks.
rings from $55
no. all sales are final. sorry!
save your chain and we will give you one free reattachment :) anything after that costs $20 per reattachment. if the chain is not in its original condition (stretched out beyond repair or contains multiple breaks), a new chain will need to be purchased.
yes! LINK x LOU® e-gift cards are the perfect gift for those who value quality jewelry and a unique experience. you can purchase them online here