The JANE drop charm is a natural pink tourmaline gemstone representative of a variety of powerful benefits. Known to alleviate anxiety & stress, the pink tourmaline promotes calm & soothing energies. It is closely associated with the heart chakra & its loving emotions such as kindness, compassion & humanity. Rich in saturation, the long, hexagonal crystals within the stone’s molecular makeup catch & reflect light of different hues from different angles. The gemstone is available in both white & yellow gold settings.
LINK x LOU’s Give Back partner for Q4 is The American Cancer Society, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month & beyond.
For every JANE charm sold, LINK x LOU will donate 20% to ACS in an effort to promote awareness & save lives. Supporting ACS is more than just donating to research. It’s showing support through community & volunteers, it’s providing education & prevention, integrating advocacy & so much more. However cancer affects your family or loved ones, ACS is on a mission to help you access care, service & resources. We are using our voice to share their message! Together, we can make a difference.
**Chains sold separately.
LINK x LOU specializes in 14k solid gold permanent jewelry and curating unique brand experiences. We are currently available in 50+ cities across the US on a private party and pop-up basis.
Ready to get linked? Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to our booking page and choose whether you want to attend a pop-up or book a private party
2. Choose your city or the closest city to you
3. Book a 15 min time slot at a pop-up event near you or book a private party with a Linker in your city
4. Show up for your appointment at the pop-up event or get ready to host the party of a lifetime with your Linker and all your closest friends!
5. Select the chain you want welded onto you + your placement. You can add charms to your Link too!
6. Your trained Linker will size the chain to get the perfect fit
7. One spark later + your Link is now welded on! That pretty little thing isn't going anywhere, unless, of course, you want it to. In that case you can cut it off with scissors!
Have any more q's? Head to our FAQ page to get all of your burning questions answered.